Q1. What is my Login ID?
Your Login ID is the email in which you first registered your account with.
Q2. I did not receive a verification email
- Please verify that your email address has been entered correctly in the signup page;
- Please check your spam folder to see if the verification email is there;
- If you do not respond to your confirmation email within 4 hours, you will need to re-register;
- If you tried everything but still cannot receive the email, fill out a request form by opening the chat box at the right bottom corner of this page
Q3. There is no verification link in my email
Please forward your email to the support team, ([email protected]), advising them of your issue and someone will respond to your query within 24hrs.
A typical verification email during registration process looks as below:
Q4. What identification is accepted to open an account?
When opening or activating a CatalX account, 2 pieces of ID are required. You may choose:
- 2 pieces of GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO ID (preferred) from the list below, or
- 1 piece from GOVERNMENT-ISSUED PHOTO ID list and 1 piece from LIST A.
GOVERNMENT – ISSUED PHOTO ID (preferred)
- Driver's license issued in Canada
- Canadian passport
- Certificate of Canadian Citizenship (with photo)
- Permanent Resident Card
- Certificate of Indian Status issued with photo
- Provincial health insurance card with photo (not allowed in Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Ontario or PEI)
- Provincially issued identification card with photo
- Identification card with photo and signature issued by:
- Insurance Corporation of British Columbia
- Alberta Registries
- Saskatchewan Government Insurance
- Department of Service Nova Scotia and Municipal Relations
- Department of Transportation and Public Works of the Province of Prince Edward Island
- Service New Brunswick
- Department of Government Services and Lands of the Province of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Department of Transportation of the Northwest Territories
- Department of Community Government and Transportation of the Territory of Nunavut
- U.S. driver's license
- Foreign passport
- Birth certificate issued in Canada
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada Form IMM 1000, IMM 1442, or IMM 5292
- Social Insurance Number card
- Certificate of Canadian Citizenship with no photo
- Provincial health insurance card with no photo (not allowed in Manitoba, Nova Scotia, Ontario or PEI)
- Certification of Naturalization
- Old Age Security Card
Q5. Identity Verification Process Issues
When there is a failure to verify ID for any reasons such as:
- The image of the photo is not visible,
- The text of the ID is not clear,
- The legal name on the ID, does not match the name on the account
Our support team will contact you (within 24hrs) and will specifically guide you to open a ticket to provide additional information or additional identification thru ticketing system. Our support team member will never ask for any login credentials or password related to your account.